Horowitz had first penned a script for the movie based partly on Tintin book Prisoners Of The Sun.
What does POTS stand for?
POTS stands for Prisoners of the Sun (comics)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of POTS
We have 39 other meanings of POTS in our Acronym Attic
- Path Of The Shell (game Uru: Ages Beyond Myst)
- Perception of Teasing Scale
- Piss Off, Tomorrow's Saturday (principally Australian slang)
- Plain Old Telephone Service
- Plain Old Telephone System
- Plain Old Time Sharing (operating systems)
- Playhouse on the Square (various locations)
- Post Office Telephone Service
- Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome
- Power-On Self-Test (software)
- Protector of the Small (Tamora Pierce book)
- Purchase Of Telephones & Services
- Purchasing Online Tracking System (US NIH)
- Plain Old Telephone Service and Pretty Amazing New Stuff
- Polarization Transfer by a Selective Homonuclear Technique
- Pirates of the Spanish Main (game)
- Party of the Truth (Fiji)
- Permissive Overreaching Transfer Trip
- Philosophy of Time Travel (book from the movie Donnie Darko)
- People of the United States
Samples in periodicals archive:
That was true a few months ago, but I can tell you that I think the second film is not going to be Prisoners of the Sun," the BBC quoted the writer as saying.
Herg used to sketch artefacts here, as seen in The Seven Crystal Balls and Prisoners Of The Sun.
The ex-EastEnders actor, 42, told GMTV: "I was shooting this film in Morocco called Prisoners of the Sun.