It ranges from within seconds (P0) to up to seven days (P3); and (4) Definition: An easy to understand description of each Priority Level with common uses.
What does PRI LVL stand for?
PRI LVL stands for Priority Level
This definition appears somewhat frequently
- Progressive Renal Insufficiency
- Progressive Routing Indicator (US DoD)
- Proliferation Rate Index
- Property Retention Index
- Protection Radiologique Intégrée (France: Integrated Radiological Protection)
- Public Radio International
- Puerto Rico (ISO Country code)
- Puerto Rico International
- Pulse Repetition Interval
- Pure Rate of Interest (economics)
- Priority Target
- Participatory Research in Asia (est. 1982; India)
- Pattern Recognition and Image Analysis (conference; Russian Academy of Sciences)
- Põllumajanduse Registrite Ja Informatsiooni Amet (Estonian)
- Preliminary Regulatory Impact Analysis
- Property Records Industry Association
- Protecting the Rights of Individuals Act
- Public Relations Institute of Australia
- Pittsburgh Regional Immigrant Assistance Center (Jewish Family and Children's Service; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Portsmouth Regional Ice Arena Committee (Portsmouth, NH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
75bn available to purchase validly tendered Notes, and the acceptance priority levels for purchases of the Notes, ILFC will not purchase any of the Released Notes.
Only those charges assigned a high priority level (category A) receive a full investigation.
Calls are displayed on room icons according to priority level.
And if viewed from their illogical position, it is no wonder that minority business funding has held a very low priority level among federal officials, thus ensuring its inadequacy.
The user can indicate which problems are being experienced (unlike most human engineers, the program can address more than one problem at a time), and apply to each one a weighting factor from zero to 10, according to the seriousness of the problem or the priority level of importance the user places on it.