The carrier said it will submit to the Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions all communications materials it intends to send to pension plan beneficiaries prior to funding the plans in accordance with the new regulations.
What does PTF stand for?
PTF stands for Prior to Funding (finance)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PTF
We have 137 other meanings of PTF in our Acronym Attic
- Polymer Thick Film
- Polynomial Threshold Function (theoretical computer science)
- Pound to Fit
- Pourquoi Take French (educational song)
- Power Trading Forum (UK power exchange interest group)
- Power Transfer Factor
- Praise the Fallen (VNV Nation music album)
- Precise Time and Frequency
- Prime Time Freeware (free software resource)
- Print to File
- Private Transfer Fee (real estate)
- Probabilistic Trend Family
- Probably The First
- Productivité Totale des Facteurs (French)
- Program Temporary Fix
- Programmed To Fail
- Project Task Force (also seen as PROTAF)
- Property Trust Fund
- Proposition Technique et Financière (French: Technical and Financial Proposal)
- Prosjekt Til Fordypning (Norwegian: Project-Depth Study; student competency)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wholesale lenders who face the challenge of obtaining the original credit report from their brokers and are tasked with comparing that data to their own prior to funding benefit tremendously from this simple process because, with a click of a button, CreditConx simplifies communications and minimizes operational change for both parties.
The meeting was called to continue the robust appraisal of plans to transform Birmingham's New Street station prior to funding decisions in the autumn.
Equipment for the facility is subject to further Ministry of Health scrutiny prior to funding.
Further, the study concluded, predictive models could be deployed early in the loan process to help lenders anticipate which loans were likely to default within the first six months, enabling the loans to be rejected prior to funding, said Tim Grace, BasePoint's president and chief executive officer.
Perhaps as a result of heightened sensitivities of the rating agencies, a growing number of CMBS lenders are insisting on evidence, prior to funding, that their collateral is in compliance with applicable zoning ordinances with respect to parking, setbacks, height, density and coverage requirements.