In addition to serving the business customer, Ricoh TotalFlow Intelligent Marketing Solutions streamline operations for the print service provider, enabling new efficiency, accuracy, productivity and revenue.
What does PSP stand for?
PSP stands for Print Service Provider
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PSP
We have 656 other meanings of PSP in our Acronym Attic
- Pressure Sensitive Paint
- Pretty Small Pen (gaming)
- Preventive Service Planning
- Priced Spare Parts
- Primary Sodium Pump
- Primary Spare Part
- Prime Sierpinski Project
- Prince Shopping Plaza (Nagano, Japan)
- Princeton Series in Physics (Princeton University; Princeton, NJ)
- Principal State of Polarization (property of FO cables)
- Private Satellite Program
- Private Sector Participation
- Private Sector Project (various locations)
- Probability of Successful Penetration
- Problem Solving Partnership (various locations)
- Problem-Solving Process
- Processor Support Package
- Product Service Plan
- Product Stewardship Program (various organizations)
- Product Support Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
a print service provider offering innovative solutions in output and customer service, has chosen GLUON applications powered by QuarkXPress Server to create Web-to-print applications.
ONYX Thrive software to manage large format workflow for one of Europe's largest print service providers SALT LAKE CITY, June 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ONYX Graphics, Inc.
May 14 /PRNewswire/ -- As digital technology continues to rapidly evolve and grow, image creators and print service providers need to understand the new technologies.
de), one of the market leaders in image personalization software, announced today a partnership to offer marketers and print service providers integrated software for producing personalized images within customized documents.
Expected to be available in the second half of 2007, the inks give photo finishers and print service providers a competitive edge in the professional album and photo specialty markets.
Print service providers and corporate marketing departments use Pageflex Storefront to provide their clients with a catalog of customizable print document products, and corresponding personalized email and cross-media campaigns.
Printable delivers FusionPro VDP applications to commercial and digital print service providers, ad agencies and direct marketing companies, and the enterprises using their services.