Some users resort to the “old school” method of doing this which entails: pressing the print screen button, pasting the screenshot into an image editing program, saving the image, locating the image, and attaching it to an email.
What does PRTSC stand for?
PRTSC stands for Print Screen
This definition appears very frequently
- Puerto Rico Tissue Reserve Foundation
- Printer, Lithographer (US Navy)
- Printer, Offset Process (US Navy)
- Production Real Time Reporting System (China)
- Pacific Regional Transport Study (Pacific Islands Forum)
- Pins and Rubbers Traction System (orthopaedic surgery)
- Ports (street suffix)
- Precedence Request Timeslot
- Premium Rate Telephone Services (UK)
- Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Private Rental Tenancy Support Service (Tasmania, Australia)
- Personal Response to Text
- Priority Request To Talk
- Puerto Rican Travelling Theatre (est. 1967)
- Progressive Recognised Teachers' Union (India)
- Peterlee Relational Test Vehicle
- Plateau Radio Television
- Production Representative Test Vehicles
- Personnel Recovery Technology Working Group
- Puerto Rico Tsunami Warning and Mitigation Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
As the electronics industry knows well, one of the keys to ultra fine-line printing is the print screen itself.
The author provides formatting tips to organize data into easy-to-read columns, tables, graphs, filter prompts and charts through the use of customized dashboards and uses step-by-step instructions and print screens so that business managers with limited computer skills can still achieve professional results.
Because the print settings of the software are embedded right into the application's Print screen, users can print photos without having to select print settings from the printer driver.
Sure, you can use your computer's Print Screen, but that function is limited, providing few editing possibilities.
Well-known titles from the company include Print Screen Deluxe, EZ Macros, EZ Scheduler, Internet EZ Search, Tidy Disk, PC Remote, and Print Screen.
Production reporting was configured as a panel view screen whereby the operator or supervisor calls up the data required and presses a print screen button to obtain a hard copy.