It then covers the principles of understanding the problem; having the stance of a researcher; following the 80/20 rule; understanding patterns of talk, content, and instruction; and having intentions.
What does POU stand for?
POU stands for Principles of Understanding (water supply management; various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of POU
We have 27 other meanings of POU in our Acronym Attic
- Petrick Outsourcing Unlimited, Inc.
- Philosophy of Use
- Point of Unusability (equipment maintenance)
- Point Of Use
- Pokhara University (Nepal)
- Polish Open University (Warsaw, Poland)
- Port of Unlading (shipping)
- Poughkeepsie, NY, USA - Dutchess County (Airport Code)
- Pressurizing and Overspeed Unit
- Prevalence of Undernourishment (population proportion)
- Program Organization Unit
- Public Order Unit (various nations)
- Publicly Owned Utility
- Pyrexia of Unknown Origin
- Pou Domain, Class 1, Transcription Factor 1
- Planning Office for Urban Affairs (housing service; Boston, MA)
- Post Office Users Council (UK)
- Point-of-Use Chemical Generation
- Pregnancy Outcomes and Community Health (NIH)
- Post Office Users Council for Scotland
Samples in periodicals archive:
al-Harasi welcomed the participants, stressing the world value gained by this gathering in the Sultanate with participation of elite intellectuals, researchers and academics from different countries of the world to embody the far-sighted vision of His Majesty Sultan Qaboos bin Said in strengthening the principles of understanding, tolerance and peace.
The president stressed that the Iranian nation believes in the principles of understanding, logic and cooperation, but it "cuts any hand that signs a document against Iran".