The author covers the first principles of project management from initiation and feasibility studies through execution and commissioning and startup.
What does PPM stand for?
PPM stands for Principles of Project Management (course)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PPM
We have 381 other meanings of PPM in our Acronym Attic
- Prediction by Partial Matching
- Prediction by Pattern Matching
- Premier Portfolio Managers (UK)
- Preplanning Meeting
- Preproduction Model
- Presentation and Personalization Management
- Presidential Pet Museum (Annapolis, MD)
- Price Per Month
- Primary Propulsion Manager
- Principle Period of Maintenance
- Private Placement Memorandum (finance/venture capital)
- Proactive Preventive Maintenance
- Process Performance Manager (ARIS)
- Process Performance Measure
- Processor Power Management (computing)
- Procurement Policy Memorandum
- Product Portfolio Management
- Product Process Management
- Product Process Model (SAP)
- Production or Processing Method (environment)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Introductory chapters review characteristics of industrial projects, principles of project management, and time and schedule management.
For example, we've worked with organisations to help to develop standard project management processes, prior to training managers on the principles of project management and on the implementation and use of the new processes.
BMRI's strategy combines principles of project management with several key elements of strategic management that have been used successfully over the years by Fortune 500 corporations.
The entire process of advanced quality improvement should be in accordance with the principles of project management and should meet the requirements of a particular community in a given environment and time.