00 Principles of Marketing Research This text draws together a team of internationally recognised scholars and pairs them with marketing practitioners to give a cutting-edge but practical overview of contemporary marketing research.
What does POMR stand for?
POMR stands for Principles of Marketing Research (University of Georgia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of POMR
We have 4 other meanings of POMR in our Acronym Attic
- Provisional Office for Mass Organisational Affairs
- Protection of the Mother of God (Rochester, NY)
- Peace of Mind Project (the Alliance on Mental Illness)
- Performance Outcomes Measures Project (US AoA)
- Pervasive Object Model Project (computing)
- Point of Maximum Potential
- Principal Outer Membrane Protein (molecular biology)
- Private Ownership and Management Program (New York City Department of Housing Preservation and Development)
- Partially Observable Markov Decision Process
- Peace of Mind Property Services (Antigua property management firm)
- Problem-Oriented Medical Record
- Process Oriented Memory Resolution (psychology)
- Pollution Monitoring Regional Activity Centre (NOWPAP)
- Paperless Order Management System
- Parents Over My Shoulder (chat)
- Part of My Story
- Patrol Order Management System
- Performance Operations Management System
- Performance Outcome Management System (health care database)
- Pilgrim Overseas Missionary Society (St. Albans, New York)