Online privacy has been part of the AICPA/CICA Trust Services, which also includes a core set of principles and criteria covering security, processing integrity, availability and confidentiality.
What does P&C stand for?
P&C stands for Principles and Criteria
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of P&C
- Pistons and Cylinders (automotive)
- Planning & Control
- Point & Click
- Point and Crossing (model railroads)
- Points and Credits
- Policy & Claims (insurance)
- Policy and Communications
- Premier & Cabinet (Australia)
- Prestige and Collections
- Prevention and Compliance (US Coast Guard)
- Private & Confidential
- Producers & Consumers (grocery chain)
- Property and Casualty (insurance)
- Protection & Control (power utility engineering)
- Publishing and Copyright (music)
- Pubs and Clubs Regatta (Exton Excelsior Rowing Club; UK)
- Purchasing and Contracting
- Publishing and Copy Centre (Queen's University)
- Plant and Capital Equipment
- Planning And Coordination Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 of the Trust Services Principles and Criteria framework, which includes the WebTrust and SysTrust services, is now included in the AICPA Technical Practice Aids (Volume 2) loose-leaf edition (Jan.
0 of the SysTrust[TM] Principles and Criteria for Systems Reliability has been issued.
The documents for the new principles and criteria can be downloaded at aicpa.