9780273693062 Principles of business economics, 2d ed.
What does POB stand for?
POB stands for Principles Of Business
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of POB
We have 52 other meanings of POB in our Acronym Attic
- Port of Baltimore (Baltimore, MD)
- Portable Oxygen Bottle (aerospace)
- Portion of Business
- Post Office Box
- PRADCO Outdoor Brands (Elton B. Stephens Company)
- Pre-Opening Budget (hotel management)
- Premium Online Business (New York, NY)
- Prevention of Blindness
- Price of Blood
- Prince of Belvedair (Bushido album)
- Product of Boredom (webcomic)
- Professional Office Building
- Professional Oversight Board (UK FRC)
- Projection Optics Box
- Protected Outlet Box
- Psychological Operations Battalion
- Public Order Battalion (Iraq)
- Public Oversight Board
- Publication Orthopédique Biomécanique
- Perceptions, Opinions, Beliefs and Attitudes
Samples in periodicals archive:
The chapter titled The Fundamental Principles of Business Ethics is written by Elaine Sternberg, professor of philosophy at the University of Leeds and director of Analytical Solutions, a London-based company specializing in business ethics.
And use the same sound principles of business management that would apply to any company--online or off.