What does P&P stand for?
P&P stands for Principles & Practices
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of P&P
- Planning & Programming
- Plans & Programs
- Plug and Play
- Policies & Procedures
- Porosity and Permeability
- Postage and Packaging
- Postage and Packing
- Preservation & Packaging
- Pride and Prejudice (novel)
- Prince and the Pauper (Mark Twain book)
- Principles and Parameters (linguistics)
- Privatization and Partnership
- Probation and Parole (status of offender, North Carolina)
- Procurement & Production
- Production & Processing
- Property & Preservation (US HUD)
- pulp and paper
- Punch & Pie (London, UK gaming)
- Plug and Play Bondware
- Percussion and Postural Drainage (respiratory therapy)