Principal Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Policy as Dr.
What does PDUSD stand for?
PDUSD stands for Principal Deputy Under Secretary of Defense
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 2 other meanings of PDUSD in our Acronym Attic
- Podiatry Diabetes United Kingdom
- Priority Designator Unit
- Partito di Unità Proletaria (Italian: Party of Proletarian Unity)
- Protocol Data Unit Programming Environment
- Personal Drug Utilisation Report
- Post Dialysis Urea Rebound
- Pre-Discharge Utilization Review (hospital patient discharge program)
- Prospective Drug Use Review (pharmacy regulation; Washington)
- Power Distribution Units (Pentagon renovation project)
- Primary Data User Station
- Principal Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Personnel and Readiness
- Pacific Datavision, Inc (Clifton, NJ)
- Packet Delay Variation
- Parametric Drive Voltage
- Parker's Dope Vision (band)
- Parliamo di Videogiochi (Italian: We Speak of Games)
- Patent Ductus Venosus
- Percent Daily Value
- Personal Data Vault (software)
- Personnel Decontamination Vehicle (Singapore Civil Defence Force)
Samples in periodicals archive:
3, the second day of the PEO/SYSCOM Commanders' Conference, Principal Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology and Logistics Frank Kendall and Defense Acquisition University Acting President James McMichael recognized seven winners of the 2010 USD(AT&L) Workforce Development Award.
As Frank Kendall, Principal Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology and Logistics said of a recent personnel initiative, "We are not measuring performance in terms of pure numbers .
Currently the principal deputy under secretary of defense for business transformation, McGrath has previously served as the deputy director for systems integration with the Defense Finance and Accounting Service.