Conceived and implemented by the founders of the Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research (PEAR) laboratory at Princeton University, ICRL was a natural extension of PEAR's own multidisciplinary approach to the study of anomalous mind/matter interactions.
What does PEAR stand for?
PEAR stands for Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PEAR
We have 20 other meanings of PEAR in our Acronym Attic
- Practical Experience Assessment Questionnaire (Canada)
- Prediction of Alfalfa Quality
- Predictive Equations for Alfalfa Quality
- Program to Evaluate and Advance Quality (postsecondary accreditation term)
- Palatlakaha Environmental & Agricultural Reserve
- Parents for Ethical Adoption Reform
- PHP Extension Add-On Repository
- PHP Extension and Application Repository
- Point, Evidence, Analysis, Response (writing)
- Preliminary Environmental Assessment Report
- Process Effectiveness Assessment Report (business auditing)
- Program of Expanded Assistance to Returns (UNICEF)
- Project Expenditure Authorization Request
- Protected Email Attachment Repository (University of Illinois)
- Prototype Environment for Active Rule Debugging (debugging simulation)
- National Committee for Public Education And Religious Liberty
- People, Environment, Assets, Reputation, Livelihood
- Performance, Empowerment, Accountability, Responsiveness, Local Embeddedness (business motto)
- Personnel Expertise and Resource Listing
- Physical Evidence and Reasoned Logic (scientific method)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research, Princeton University, School of Engineering/Applied Science.