She had served as honorary president of entities such as the Princess Takamatsu Cancer Research Fund and an association assisting leprosy patients.
What does PTCRF stand for?
PTCRF stands for Princess Takamatsu Cancer Research Fund (Japan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Pui Tak Canossian Primary School (Hong Kong)
- Punctured Trellis-Coded Quantization
- Pad Terminal Connection Room (US NASA)
- Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Revascularization
- Positive Temperature Coefficient of Resistivity
- Positive Temperature Coefficient Register (Powermax)
- Process Temperature Control Ring
- Percutaneous Transluminal Catheter Rotational Ablation
- PCS-1900 Type Certification Review Board (GSM North America)
- Philippine Training Center for Rural Development
- Palm Tree Computer Systems (Oviedo, FL)
- Passive Thermal Control System/Subsystem
- Patent and Trademark Copy Sales
- Performance Tested Comfort System
- Personal Thermal Control System
- Plain Text Clear to Send
- Propellant Tanking Computer System (US NASA)
- Senior Chief Photographic Intelligenceman (Naval Rating)
- Personnel Testing Council Southern California
- Part-Time Canada Student Loan
Samples in periodicals archive:
After World War II, she assumed honorary presidencies of groups including the Princess Takamatsu Cancer Research Fund and an association assisting leprosy patients.