He suffered a broken hip and wrist but his condition deteriorated in the Princess Royal University Hospital.
What does PRUH stand for?
PRUH stands for Princess Royal University Hospital (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Public Relations Unit
- Pupil Referral Unit
- Pine Rivers Uniting Church (Australia)
- Property Record Unit Catalog
- Permanently Residing in the US Under Color of Law
- Planned Residential Unit Development
- Population, Rural and Urban Development Division (United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific)
- Prediction of Regional Scenarios and Uncertainties for Defining European Climate Change Risks and Effects (Scientific Project of the European Union)
- Packet Radio Users Group (Japan)
- Philippine Ruby Users Group
- Proximal Radioulnar Joint
- Programme for Rational use of Medicines
- Peachtree Road United Methodist Church (Atlanta, GA)
- Première Radio Universitaire de Nantes
- Primary site Unknown
- Prison Reform Unity Project
- Puerto Rican Unity for Progress (New Jersey)
- Perception of Restraints Use Questionnaire
- Perfect Root-of-Unity Sequence
- Poverty Research Unit at Sussex (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But his condition subsequently deteriorated, and he suffered a heart attack and died on Tuesday 5 March at Princess Royal University Hospital in Farnborough.
The trust runs Queen Mary's in Sidcup, the Queen Elizabeth in Woolwich and the Princess Royal University Hospital in Bromley.
Apost-mortem carried out at the Princess Royal University Hospital revealed that Mrs Hawkins, who was in her 80s, died as a direct result of the incident.
The surgeries were performed over a 14-month period by a two-surgeon team at Princess Royal University Hospital, London, where subtotal hysterectomies have been the norm since 2001.
The outpatient procedures were performed from January 2001 to June 2004 at Princess Royal University Hospital and Farnborough Hospital, Orpington, England.
He suffered a broken hip and wrist, but his condition deteriorated in the Princess Royal University Hospital and he died there earlier this month.