This is the biggest meteorite found in East Antarctica for 25 years, so it's a very special discovery for us, only made possible by the existence and location of Princess Elisabeth Antarctica.
What does PEA stand for?
PEA stands for Princess Elisabeth Antarctica (research station)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PEA
We have 236 other meanings of PEA in our Acronym Attic
- Potentially Explosive Atmosphere
- Poudre Education Association (Colorado)
- Preemptive Attack
- Preferred Email Address (various schools)
- Preliminary Economic Analysis
- Preliminary Endangerment Assessment
- Preliminary Environmental Assessment
- Preschool Education Aid (New Jersey)
- Prevention of Elder Abuse (various locations)
- Primary Education Advisor
- Priority Employment Area (Australia)
- Private Employment Agency (various locations)
- Procurement Executives' Association
- Professional Employees Association (Canada)
- Professional Engineer and Architect
- Program Effectiveness Assessment (California)
- Program Element Administrator
- Program Environmental Assessment
- Programmatic Environmental Assessment (US FEMA)
- Programme d'Études en Allemagne (French: Study Program in Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Schneider Electric has additionally contributed to the Princess Elisabeth Antarctica station - a zero emission scientific research station.