Materials and methods Plant material The leaves of Wedelia trilobata were collected from the campus of Prince of Songkla University, Thailand in February, 2011.
What does PSU stand for?
PSU stands for Prince of Songkla University (Thailand)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSU
We have 146 other meanings of PSU in our Acronym Attic
- Power Supply Unit
- Power Supply Upgrade
- Power Switching Unit
- Practical Salinity Units
- Prescribing Support Unit (UK)
- Pressure Status Unit
- Pressure Switch Unit
- Primary Sampling Unit
- Primary Subordinate Unit
- Primary Support Unit
- Prince Sultan University (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
- Processor Speed Up
- Production Start-Up
- Professional Standard Unit
- Program Support Unit (various locations)
- Prueba de Selección Universitaria (Spanish: University Selection Test; Chile)
- Public Sector Undertaking (India; state-owned enterprises)
- Public Service Unit
- Pulse Shaping Unit
- Punjab State University (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kannika Sahakaro and Amnuwa Beraheng, Prince of Songkla University, Thailand.
MATERIALS AND METHODS This study was conducted in the MICU of Songklanagarind Hospital, an 854-bed tertiary referral university teaching hospital at Prince of Songkla University in Songkhla Province, southern Thailand.
ACKNOWLEDGMENTS A special scholarship granted by Prince of Songkla University, Thailand to one of us (Ms Sitisaiyidah Saiwari) is gratefully acknowledged.
Nattapong Nithi-Uthai, Prince of Songkla University, Thailand.
The temple produces its own medicinal herbs with support from Prince of Songkla University.
CD01) was deposited at Prince of Songkla University Herbarium.