Prince George's County issued the following executive branch news: Prince George's County Executive Jack Johnson announced today that Prince George's County government was awarded second in the nation for using technology to achieve operating efficiencies and strategic objectives, amid the nation's current economic challenges.
What does PGC stand for?
PGC stands for Prince George's County (Maryland)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PGC
We have 160 other meanings of PGC in our Acronym Attic
- Policia General de Trafico (Spanish: General Traffic Police)
- Policy Guidance Council
- Poplar Golf Course (San Mateo, CA)
- Port Group Controller (Telabs)
- Post Graduate Certificate
- Postgraduate Conference
- Potassium Gold Cyanide
- Power Grid Corporation (India)
- Pre Game Chat (gaming)
- Primordial Germ Cells (embryology)
- Principal Galaxies Catalogue
- Privacy Guidelines Committee (US FEMA)
- Process Gas Chromatography
- Process Gas Compressor
- Process Gas Consumers Group
- Procurement Group Code
- Produits de Grande Consommation (French: consumer products)
- Professional Graphics Controller
- Program Chain (DVD standards)
- Program Generation Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to seeing the ReMix ad running in multiple magazines, consumers also received outreach materials from the local partners, including magazine recycling information that was stamped on 37,000 Prince George's County employee pay stubs and ReMix magnets sent to 250,000 Boston households.
I find these wild arguments outrageous," replies Glendening, who signed a sexual orientation nondiscrimination ordinance while serving as county executive in Prince George's County.
What's the big deal about Prince George's county celebrating its 300-year history?
The Prince George's County department prints an insert-delete page with each new group of general orders.
I commend the committee for holding this hearing in a local community in Prince George's County where questions pertaining to these factors have been raised.