PRINCE GEORGE'S COMMUNITY COLLEGE has been awarded $25,000 for the Academy of Health Sciences at PGCC from NBC Universal Foundation and NBC4 Washington as part of their 21st Century Solutions initiative.
What does PGCC stand for?
PGCC stands for Prince George's Community College (Maryland)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PGCC
We have 15 other meanings of PGCC in our Acronym Attic
- Prince Georges County Association of Realtors (Landover, MD; Realtors group)
- Predictive Ground Collision Avoidance System
- Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board
- Power Grid Corporation of Bangladesh Limited
- Prince George Community Band (Prince George, BC, Canada)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Business Management
- Penang Global City Centre (Penang Turf Club; Penang Island, Malaysia)
- Persian Gulf Cooperation Council
- Ponderosa Golf & Country Club (Malaysia)
- Power Generation Control Complex
- Professional Golfers Career College (various locations)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Curriculum and Assessment
- Postgraduate Certificate in Child Development
- Planned Giving Council of Central Massachusetts (West Springfield, MA)
- Pinal Gila Community Child Services, Inc. (Arizona)
- Panhandle Groundwater Conservation District (Texas)
- Pineywoods Groundwater Conservation District (Texas)
- Plus Grand Commun Diviseur (mathematics)
- Primordial Germ Cell-Derived (biology)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On the Same Page "Community colleges as partners really just make sense," says Yvette Snowden, dean of workforce development and community partnerships at Prince George's Community College (Md.
For example, a major element in a retention program for Black, Hispanic, Native American, and Asian students in Prince George's Community College is individual support provided by mentors.
Dukes: I think that it occurs in pockets of students, if I can speak [only] for Prince George's Community College.
00 Hardcover Children's and young adult literature reference Z1236 With this resource, Adamson, a professional writer and retired professor of literature at Prince George's Community College, aims to help readers in grades K-6 have emotional responses to historical people and stories so they will then understand and remember them.