Middle Harbour Yacht Club thanked their fellow Sydney clubs for assistance in running the Sydney Harbour Regatta, including the Cruising Yacht Club of Australia, Manly Yacht Club, RANSA, Royal Prince Alfred Yacht Club, Royal Prince Edward Yacht Club, Royal Sydney Yacht Squadron, Sydney Amateur Sailing Club, and Sydney Flying Squadron.
What does PEYC stand for?
PEYC stands for Prince Edward Yacht Club (Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PEYC
- Practices and Methods Experience (rating)
- Programmer Experience
- Physical Education, Exercise and Sport
- Premises End Crosstalk
- Partial Electron Yield (physics)
- Professional Experience Year (Co-op program at the University of Toronto)
- Prognostic Endpoint Yield
- Peel Environmental Youth Alliance (Mississauga, Ontario, Canada)
- President's Environmental Youth Award (EPA)
- Port Edgar Yacht Club (South Queensferry, Scotland, UK)
- Period Expected Years of Life Lost (mortality/disease)
- Park Extension Youth Organization
- Photo-Electron Yield Spectroscopy
- Play and Early Years Training Unit (UK)
- Patriot Engagement Zone
- Penza (Russia)
- Pfefferminz (German: peppermint )
- Pigment Epithelial Zone (anatomy)
- Projekt Elektronische Zahlungssysteme (German: Electronic Payment Project)
- Philippine Economic Zone Authority
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bill Kopsen, one of the earliest etchells sailors in Sydney and a well known yacht chandler, presented the "Kopsen Trophy--Etchells Teams Racing Perpetual Trophy" to the RSYS in 1987 when the RSYS defeated a combined CYCA/Royal Prince Edward Yacht Club team during that season.
A 4-0 match racing victory against Sean Kirkjian, sailing Tatsu from the Royal Prince Edward Yacht Club, regained the Sayonara Cup for the RYCT for the first time since 1996.