Local newspaper, the Prince Albert Daily Herald, said: 'We applaud the government's initiative in creating a legalized and established midwifery profession in the province of Saskatchewan.
What does PADH stand for?
PADH stands for Prince Albert Daily Herald (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PADH
- Palo Alto Design Group (Palo Alto, CA)
- Preservation Administration Discussion Group (est. 1997)
- Professional Application Development Group
- Prescott Area Disc Golf Association
- Platelet Activation-Dependent Granule-External Membrane
- Parallel and Distributed Genetic Programming
- Peace Arch District Hospital (British Columbia, Canada)
- Philipp aus dem Hanfbachtal (truck sales; Germany)
- Physical Alterations and Destruction of Habitat (UN Environment Programme)
- Plasma Antidiuretic Hormone (endocrinology)
- Peptidyl Arginine Deiminase (biology)
- Physical Access - Data Interception
- PPPoE Active Discovery Initiation
- Preserving Access to Digital Information
- Professional Association of Diving Instructors (scuba diving)
- Provisional Allowable Daily Intake
- Pavimentos Diseños y Construcciones, SA (Guatemala)
- Patriot Air Defense Information Language
- PATRIOT Data Link
- Patriot Digital Information Link
Samples in periodicals archive:
An editorial in the Prince Albert Daily Herald summed up the mood on Canada's sub program quite effectively: "Last year, the Conservative regime cited that the venerable Protecteur-class supply vessels had to be scrapped and replaced with more modern machines because the ships had long reached the end of their lifespan--at 40 years of age.