Peripheral primitive neuroectodermal tumor of the maxillary gingivae with metastasis to cervical lymph nodes: report of a case.
What does PNET stand for?
PNET stands for Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumor
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PNET
We have 6 other meanings of PNET in our Acronym Attic
- Pacific Northwest Endurance Rides
- Pudendal Nerve-Evoked Response (neurology)
- Programa Nacional de Emergencia y Recuperacion Económica (Spanish: National Economic Emergency and Recovery Program; Guatemala)
- Provincial Nuclear Emergency Response Plan (Canada)
- Pines (street suffix)
- Psychogenic Nonepileptic Seizures
- Proton Nucleus Elastic Scattering Data (physics)
- Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumor (oncology)
- Peaceful Nuclear Explosions Treaty
- Peripheral Neuro-Ectodermal Tumor (pathology)
- Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumors of the Posterior Fossa
- Public Non-Exclusive Telecommunication Service
- Parents' National Education Union (UK)
- European Committee of Manufacturers of Compressed Air Equipment
- Page Not Found
- Part Not Found
- Parti Nationaliste Français
- Partito Nazionale Fascista (Italian political party)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Incidence reductions were found for Wilms' tumor, a type of kidney cancer, and primitive neuroectodermal tumors (PNET), a type of brain cancer.
Primitive neuroectodermal tumors and related lesions.
Ewing sarcoma (ES) and primitive neuroectodermal tumor (PNET) are closely related, high-grade, round-cell tumors with a neuroectodermal phenotype.
Considering the age of the patient and the clinical findings, primitive neuroectodermal tumor (PNET)/ Ewing's sarcoma (ES) of the thumb was the most probable radiologic diagnosis.
Risk factors for astrocytic glioma and primitive neuroectodermal tumor of the brain in young children: a report from the Children's Cancer Group.