The prison gang known as Primeiro Comando da Capital (PCC), or "First Command of the Capital," has been identified as a responsible party in the wave of homicides involving some 90 police officers and 571 civilians in the state this year.
What does PCC stand for?
PCC stands for Primeiro Comando da Capital (First Capital Command; Brazilian organized crime group)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PCC
We have 1015 other meanings of PCC in our Acronym Attic
- Presidential Campaign Committee (various organizations)
- Presión Capilar en Cuña (Spanish: Capilary Wedge Pressure)
- Press Complaints Commission (UK)
- Preston City Council (UK)
- Prevention Coordination Center (authority in the Philippines)
- Primary Care College (medical education)
- Primary Channel Controller
- Primary Client Contact
- Primary Component Cooling
- Primary Control Center
- Printer Cartridges and Consumables
- Private Control Channel
- Probability of Correct Classification
- Process Chemistry Cell
- Process Control Chart
- Processing Control Center (NASA)
- Processing under Customs Control (EU Customs regime)
- Processor Control Card (Cisco)
- Procurement Contracting Office
- Procurement, Construction, Commissioning (construction contract)
Samples in periodicals archive:
O contexto em que se desenvolve a trama e baseado em acontecimentos reais, os ataques realizados a cidade de Sao Paulo, no periodo de 12 a 16 de agosto de 2006, por faccoes criminosas ligadas ao Primeiro Comando da Capital (PCC).
It is worse, Pedro Juan Caballero is in the hands of Brazilian drug traffickers from the Primeiro Comando da Capital (PCC) and Comando Vermelho cartels.