What does PRINSES stand for?
PRINSES stands for Primed in Situ DNA Labeling En Suspension
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Puerto Rico International Airlines, Inc.
- Projects In Controlled Environments (UK project management methodology)
- Prospects of Injured Children
- Protection, Rest, Ice, NSAIDs, Compression, and Elevation
- Projects IN Controlled Environments (UK)
- Prolonged Reversible Ischemic Neurologic Deficit
- Protracted Regressive Ischemic Neurologic Disorders
- Principle Musician (US Navy)
- Primed in Situ Labeling (method of detecting chromosomal aberrations)
- Professional Resources in Nutrition Sciences (website)
- Printing Industry Markup Language
- Pediatric Rheumatology International Trials Organization
- Public Relations Institute of New Zealand
- Peace Research Institute Oslo
- Poverty Related Infection Oriented Research (HIV/AIDS)
- International Conference on Pattern Recognition and Information Processing
- Past Rotary International President (civic club)
- Pattern Recognition and Image Processing
- Performance Related Incentive Program