75 percent, while the prime lending rates were reduced to 18.
What does PLR stand for?
PLR stands for Prime Lending Rate
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PLR
We have 84 other meanings of PLR in our Acronym Attic
- Philippine Liberation Ribbon
- Physician Labeling Rule (US FDA)
- Pig Launcher & Receiver (oceaneering)
- Pipeline and Riser (offshore drilling)
- Place Louis Riel (hotel; Winnipeg, Canada)
- Polská Lidová Republika (People's Republic of Poland)
- Portable Launch Rig (X Development, LLC)
- Preliminary Loss Report (US Army)
- Prequential Likelihood Ratio
- Primary Lock Reinforcement (various companies)
- Private Label Rights
- Private Letter Ruling (IRS)
- Programmable Logic Relay
- Pronóstico de Largo-Rango (Spanish: Long-Range Forecast)
- Proportional Loss Rate
- Provider of Last Resort (electric utility)
- Public Lending Right
- Public Letter of Reprimand (Medical Board of California)
- Public Liberty Radio
- Pulse Link Repeater
Samples in periodicals archive:
Global Banking News-August 12, 2011--HSBC leaves prime lending rate steady in HK(C)2011 ENPublishing - http://www.
It is with great pleasure that we announce that our prime lending rate and home loan base rate will be dropped by 1 % to 11.
8 Kyodo Mizuho Corporate Bank said Thursday it will reduce its long-term prime lending rate 0.