It then became the primary target for the second atomic bomb, but cloud obscured the target area, and so the bomb was dropped on Nagasaki, killing thousands there, instead).
What does PTGT stand for?
PTGT stands for Primary Target
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PTGT
- Placental Transforming Growth Factor Beta
- Post-Traumatic Growth Inventory (study)
- Professional Team Golf League
- Professional Technical Group on Microwave Theory and Techniques (IEEE)
- Preglomerular Tertiary Gustatory Nucleus
- Pekiti-Tirsia Global Organization (martial arts)
- Polskie Towarzystwo Ginekologii Onkologicznej (Polish: Polish Society of Gynecologic Oncology)
- Places to Go People to See
- Palomar Transit Grism Survey (physics)
- Post-Transcriptional Gene Silencing
- Privilege Ticket-Granting Ticket (computing)
- Porcine Transmissible Gastroenteritis Virus
- Post-Transfusion Graft-Versus-Host Disease
- Parathyroid Hormone
- Partially Torn Hamstring (injury)
- Pass the Hash (hacking technique)
- Path (aviation)
- Peace through Health (Canada)
- Pedagogisch Technische Hogeschool (Netherlands Technical Teacher Training)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gradually Mano learns about the enigmas surrounding the anuku, the snake-creatures, and himself, yet his struggle for survival will take far more than understanding--his courage, strength, and will must be tempered if he is to confront the forces that have turned his home island into a haven for evil and marked him as the snake-creature's primary target and deadliest threat.
HDPE and PP closures are the primary target, but it can also be used in LLDPE and LDPE.
Franzese, once the Mafia's youngest and most financially powerful superstar, was the primary target of a 14-agency government task force.
The article comprises a primary target zone, a support member, an absorbent core and a translational operative member that is juxtaposed on the support member.
Though corporations are currently the primary targets, other entities (including colleges, universities, and news media) are also on the reparations hit list.