People Active duty 67,042 Officers 9,692 Enlisted 57,350 AFRC 12,146 ANG 39,487 Civilians 13,414 Total 132,089 Organization Primary Subordinate Units Direct Reporting Unit * HQ Air Force Command and Control Integration Center, Langley AFB, Va.
What does PSU stand for?
PSU stands for Primary Subordinate Unit
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PSU
We have 146 other meanings of PSU in our Acronym Attic
- Postgonococcal Urethritis
- Power Sellers Unite
- Power Supply Unit
- Power Supply Upgrade
- Power Switching Unit
- Practical Salinity Units
- Prescribing Support Unit (UK)
- Pressure Status Unit
- Pressure Switch Unit
- Primary Sampling Unit
- Primary Support Unit
- Prince of Songkla University (Thailand)
- Prince Sultan University (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
- Processor Speed Up
- Production Start-Up
- Professional Standard Unit
- Program Support Unit (various locations)
- Prueba de Selección Universitaria (Spanish: University Selection Test; Chile)
- Public Sector Undertaking (India; state-owned enterprises)
- Public Service Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Primary Subordinate Units * Air intelligence Agency, Lackland AFB, Texas ** Air Force Information Warfare Center Lackland AFB, Texas *** Air Force Information Warfare Battlelab, Lackland AFB, Texas ** National Air and Space Intelligence Center, Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio * USAF Warfare Center, Nellis AFB, Nev.
Primary Subordinate Units I Air Intelligence Agency, Lackland AFB, Texas II Air Force Information Warfare Center, Lackland AFB, Texas III Air Force Information Warfare Battlelab, Lackland AFB, Texas II National Air and Space Intelligence Center, Wright-Patterson AFB.