With primary source verification, CI takes the extra step of validating and re-verifying information and makes positive identification for any form of adverse data, so clients get all the information in one place.
What does PSV stand for?
PSV stands for Primary Source Verification (credential research)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PSV
We have 97 other meanings of PSV in our Acronym Attic
- Police Support Volunteer (British Police Force; UK)
- Polished Stone Value
- Politics of Sexual Violence (class)
- Polysaccharide Vaccine
- Port Sherry Vermouth
- Possible Severe Violation
- Potential Sales Value
- Preliminary Site Visits
- Pressure Safety Valve
- Pressure Support Ventilation
- Process Safety Valve
- Production System Verification
- Progressieve Suriname Volkspartij (Suriname Progressive People's Party)
- Project Shared Vision
- Promesse Synallagmatique de Vente (French: Promise Indenture Sale)
- Prospect Street Ventures
- Pseudo Spin Valve (magnetics)
- Public Service Value
- Public Service Vehicle (bus driver's license in GB)
- Verordnung Zur Sicherstellung des Postwesens (German)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It also does away with the primary source verification which was required if a doctor wanted to work with DHCC.
They will be exempt from primary source verification and assessment, which makes the procedure less time consuming and hassle free and facilities movement of healthcare professionals across both the Emirates.
Primary source verification is just a small part of hospital credentialing.
Under the new agreement, practitioners who have a licence from either emirate will be exempt from primary source verification and assessment procedures, saving them time and facilitating movement.
Summary: DUBAI - All healthcare professionals in Dubai have to submit primary source verification (PSV) applications by end of the month, the Dubai Health Authority (DHA) Health Regulation department has said while reinforcing its deadline.