The agency approved a reformulated version in April along with revised labeling that now indicates Neupro for all stages of idiopathic Parkinson's, plus moderate to severe primary restless legs syndrome (RLS).
What does pRLS stand for?
pRLS stands for Primary Restless Legs Syndrome
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of pRLS
We have 2 other meanings of pRLS in our Acronym Attic
- Poverty Reduction Learning Network
- Project Read Literacy Network (Canada)
- Public Relations (course; Kwantlen Polytechnic University)
- Prophylactic Regional Lymph Node Dissection
- Physical Review Letters-Online (American Physical Society; journal)
- Positive Result Likelihood Ratio
- Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue (TV Show)
- Posterior Reversible Leukoencephalopathy Syndrome (medical disorder)
- Potential Rotary Leadership Seminar (Rotary Club)
- Prepaid Rental Listing Service (California)
- Projekta Reforme Lokalne Samouprave (Croatian: Local Government Reform Project)
- Puerto Rican and Latino Studies (program of study)
- Printer, Lithographer and Multilith Operator (US Navy)
- Price-Responsive Load Working Group (New York Independent System Operator)
- Bureau of Population, Refugees and Migration (US State Department)
- Pacific Rim Marketing
- Packet Radio Measurement (Internet protocol)
- Page Rank Metric
- Paint Related Materials
Samples in periodicals archive:
Food and Drug Administration approved Horizant (gabapentin enacarbil) extended-release tablets for the treatment of moderate-to-severe primary Restless Legs Syndrome in adults.