Notwithstanding these legislative measures to provide both parents with equal footing to be named the primary residential parent, the question really became: "What does being named primary residential parent mean?
What does PRP stand for?
PRP stands for Primary Residential Parent
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PRP
We have 329 other meanings of PRP in our Acronym Attic
- Practice Ripcord Pull
- Practice-Ready Papers (Transportation Research Board)
- Praja Rajyam Party (India)
- Preferred Risk Policy (flood insurance)
- Preferred Risk Program (insurance)
- Prejudice Reduction Program
- Preliminary Restoration Plan (US Army)
- Premium Recycled Parts
- Premium Reinforcement Pulp (paper and pulp industry)
- Previously Rented Product
- Prime Power (various companies)
- Prince's Rainforests Project (UK)
- Prion Protein
- Prior Reference Price
- Probability and Random Processes (mathematics; book)
- Probability Ranking Principle (information retrieval)
- Probable Prime (mathematics; number theory)
- Problem Resolution Program (IRS)
- Product Realization Process
- Product Replacement Plan (2 year replacement product plan offered at Best Buy stores)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The current statutes call one parent the primary residential parent and the other the secondary residential parent.
A major concern of the parent who is not living primarily with the child is not having the same access to information as well as the perception that primary residential parent means custodial parent.