Had Orbcomm been the primary payload on this mission .
What does P/PL stand for?
P/PL stands for Primary Payload
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 526 other meanings of P/PL in our Acronym Attic
- Patch Panel
- Photo/Phone Number
- Power Propulsion
- Price/Performance (computer hardware)
- Principal Polarization
- Program Plan
- Pediatric and Perinatal Specialist
- Pitches per Plate Appearance (baseball statistic)
- Predictive and Preventive Maintenance
- Program/Project Manager
- Preventable and Potentially Preventable (hospital death rate)
- Pike/Pine Urban Neighborhood Coalition (Seattle, WA)
- Anti-P/Q-Type Voltage-Gated Calcium Channel
- Payroll (corporate management)
- Power to Resistance
- Preservation and Reperfusion
- Purchase Request
- Precision/Rapid Counter Multiple Rocket
Samples in periodicals archive:
Had ORBCOMM been the primary payload on this mission, as planned for the upcoming launches, we believe the OG2 prototype would have reached the desired orbit.
ORBCOMM s OG2 satellites will be the primary payload on both of these two planned launches to directly insert the OG2 satellites into the operational orbit.
The launch's primary payload was the Meteor M1 weather satellite, a new Russian observatory designed to monitor the Earth's climate.
SHIMMER was originally launched as the primary payload of STPSat-1 on March 8, 2007, with the objective to demonstrate the novel optical technique of Spatial Heterodyne Spectroscopy and to obtain global measurements of the hydroxyl (OH) radical in the Earth's mesosphere (50-90 km altitude).
Called the ESPA ring, the technology allows up to six microsatellites to fit on a piece of metal that sits in between the primary payload and its rocket.
Endeavour's primary payload is the $2 billion Alpha Magnetic Spectrometer, which is designed to probe high-energy cosmic rays for signs of dark matter, antimatter and other exotic phenomenon.