Before his appointment as a warrant officer, he completed the Primary Leadership Development Course, Noncommissioned Officer Academy, Camp Jackson, South Korea, and the Basic Noncommissioned Officer Course, Noncommissioned Officer Academy, Fort Gordon.
What does PLDC stand for?
PLDC stands for Primary Leadership Development Course (US Army)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PLDC
We have 4 other meanings of PLDC in our Acronym Attic
- Parts List Data Base
- Perceived Decibel Level (sound)
- Protein-Linked DNA Break (molecular biology)
- Punjab Livestock Development Board (Department of Animal Husbandry; Punjab, India)
- Professional Licensed Dog Breeders Group (Colorado)
- Paul Lawrence Dunbar Branch Library (Leesville, LA)
- Pennsylvania Leadership Development Center (education)
- Penrith Lakes Development Corporation (Australia)
- Polymer Dispersed Liquid Crystal
- Prairie Land Dance Club (Illiopolis, IL)
- Professional Lighting Design Convention (Professional Lighting Designers Association; Berlin, Germany)
- P-Type Lightly Doped Drain
- Percutaneous Laser Disc Decompression
- Port Ludlow Drainage District (Washington)
- Project on Law and Democratic Development (Moritz College of Law; Ohio State University; Columbus, OH)
- Periflux Laser Doppler Flowmeter
- Parasite Lactate Dehydrogenase (enzyme)
- Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin Hydrochloride
- porcine lactate dehydrogenase isoenzyme 5
- Paul Lawrence Dunbar High School (Lexington, KY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
HE IS A GRADUATE OF THE PRIMARY LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT COURSE AND BASIC NONCOMMISSIONED OFFICER COURSE AND HOLDS A BACHELOR'S DEGREE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF HARTFORD.
Command Sergeant Major Barkley's military education includes the Primary Leadership Development Course, Basic NCO Course, Advanced NCO Course, Jungle Warfare Course, Master Fitness Course, Drill Sergeant School, Air Assault School, NBC Reconnaissance Course, Battle Staff Course, First Sergeant Course, Sergeants Major Academy, Command Sergeants Major Course, and more than 100 hours of other military and civilian training courses.
NKO is the future of the Navy, the way we are going to conduct business tomorrow, so its very important that we play a role in introducing all our leaders to it today," said CNL Detachment Little Creek Primary Leadership Development Course Facilitator, FC1(SW) William Bishop.
Photo by SSG Kevin Wastler Bosnia SPC Phillip Weaver (left), SGT Matthew Barnes and SPC Jennifer Wolf plot coordinates on a map during land-navigation training in preparation for the Primary Leadership Development Course.
The idea is to place these young officers with NCOs that have attended primary leadership development course (PLDC) or basic non-commissioned officer course in the United States.
There are the Primary Leadership Development Course, the Command and General Staff Officers Course, the Army Logistics Management College, and even an Organizational Leadership for Executives Course.
Less than eight months after completing AIT, I completed the Primary Leadership Development Course and became a sergeant.