Primary extranodal non-Hodgkin's lymphoma of the head and neck.
What does PENHL stand for?
PENHL stands for Primary Extranodal Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Power Exchange of New England
- Pennsylvania Educational Network for Eating Disorders (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Pan European Network of Environmental Legislation Observatories for Planning, Education and Research
- Penetration and Energy Loss of Positrons and Electrons (radiation matter interaction simulation sotware)
- Postsecondary Education Programs Network
- Prostitutes Education Network
- Professional Engineer (in Canada)
- Petroleum and Natural Gas Senior Staff Association of Nigeria
- Palestinian Environmental NGOs Network
- Pastoral and Environmental Network in the Horn of Africa (London, England, UK)
- Proton-Enhanced Nuclear Induction Spectroscopy (NMR technique)
- Personal Protection Equipment, Environmental Hazards, Number of Patients, Mechanism of Injury, Additional Resources, Need for C-Spine/ extrication
- Pennsylvania Avenue Building (US government)
- Personal Emergency Notification Network (Ohio)
- Project on European Nuclear Non-Proliferation (est. 1996)
- University of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Association for the Education of Young Children