According to the EPA'S findings, the values for cadmium exceed the primary drinking water standard.
What does PDWS stand for?
PDWS stands for Primary Drinking Water Standard
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PDWS
We have 1 other meaning of PDWS in our Acronym Attic
- Portable Device Working Group (Secure Digital Music Initiative)
- Prairie Dog Working Group (various states)
- Product Development Working Group (Supplier Ethical Data Exchange)
- Platelet Derived Wound Healing Formula
- Project Delivery Work Planning (insurance; Oregon)
- Provincial Development Working Party (Pakistan)
- Public Drinking Water Program
- Pokoje Do Wynajecia Rabka Zdroj (Poilsh: Rooms for Rent Rabka Zdroj)
- Provincial Department of Water Resources and Meteorology (Technical Service Center for Irrigation Systems; Cambodia)
- Point Defense Weapon System
- Program Director's Workstation
- Public Drinking Water Supply (various locations)
- Public Drinking Water Source Areas (Australia)
- Paradox Files (file name extension)
- Performance Driving Experience (cars)
- Phone Data Exchange (Proxon)
- Planet Deus Ex (gaming)
- Play Dog Excellent (Chattanooga, TN)
- Portland, OR, USA - Portland International Airport (Airport Code)
- Pre-Deployment Exercise
Samples in periodicals archive:
Crippling skeletal fluorosis was the endpoint used by EPA to set its primary drinking water standard in 1986.