The relocation includes a staged transition from London- and Atlanta-based locations to Chicago for ICE's back-up trading facility and its primary data center that supports the electronic markets for ICE Futures, the New York Board of Trade (NYBOT) and ICE's global over-the-counter markets.
What does PDC stand for?
PDC stands for Primary Data Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PDC
We have 475 other meanings of PDC in our Acronym Attic
- Pre-Deadline Cycle
- Pre-Degree Certificate
- Pre-Departure Clearance
- Predetermined Count
- Predictive Dialer for Collection
- Premium Disbursement Credit (insurance)
- Presbyterians for Disability Concerns
- Prescription Discount Card (healthcare; various organizations)
- Pretty Damn Cool
- Prevention of Deterioration Center
- Primary Domain Controller (Microsoft Windows NT Server)
- Principal Design Criteria
- Process Design Center (Netherlands)
- Process Design Criteria
- Processing and Disbursement Center (disaster assistance)
- Processor-Dependent Code
- Product Design Change
- Product Development Center
- Product Distribution Center
- Professional Darts Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
While firms may additionally develop asynchronous secondary centers or data bunkers in remote markets for an added layer of redundancy, the primary data centers of financial institutions must be able to connect with clients, clearing organizations and the markets, and cannot exist totally independently in a remote location.
Imagine a business wide-area network (WAN) with a primary data center and a secondary location in another city.