The iCabin uses iPads as the primary control center and video screen and it does it all wirelessly.
What does PCC stand for?
PCC stands for Primary Control Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PCC
We have 1015 other meanings of PCC in our Acronym Attic
- President's Conference Committee (as in PCC Streetcars)
- Presidential Campaign Committee (various organizations)
- Presión Capilar en Cuña (Spanish: Capilary Wedge Pressure)
- Press Complaints Commission (UK)
- Preston City Council (UK)
- Prevention Coordination Center (authority in the Philippines)
- Primary Care College (medical education)
- Primary Channel Controller
- Primary Client Contact
- Primary Component Cooling
- Primeiro Comando da Capital (First Capital Command; Brazilian organized crime group)
- Printer Cartridges and Consumables
- Private Control Channel
- Probability of Correct Classification
- Process Chemistry Cell
- Process Control Chart
- Processing Control Center (NASA)
- Processing under Customs Control (EU Customs regime)
- Processor Control Card (Cisco)
- Procurement Contracting Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
PJM is the only grid operator in North America, and one of the few worldwide, to have dual primary control centers.
Recently, at the backup control center, a "mock-up" control system was set up that included identical computers and software and, more importantly, the same fully integrated controls as are used at the primary control center.