Over the past few months, the CCG, which will take over the commissioning of primary care health services from Middlesbrough and Redcar and Cleveland Primary Care Trusts from April 1, has been working hard to set up its new organisation.
What does PCHS stand for?
PCHS stands for Primary Care Health Services (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCHS
We have 93 other meanings of PCHS in our Acronym Attic
- Platte County Historical Society (Missouri)
- Plymouth-Canton High School
- Pocahontas County High School (Dunmore, WV)
- Polk County Humane Society (Bolivar, MO)
- Ponteland Community High School (UK)
- Port Charlotte High School (Port Charlotte, FL)
- Port Chester High School (Port Chester, NY)
- Portage Central High School (MIchigan)
- Powers Catholic High School (Flint, MI)
- Prestwich Community High School (Manchester, UK)
- Procurement of Computer Hardware and Software
- Purchase of Computer Hardware and Software (US VA)
- Pearl City High School Alumni Association (Pearl City, HI)
- Peachtree City Home School Group (Georgia)
- Packaging, Crating, Handling, and Transportation
- Potomac Country House Tour (Maryland)
- Population and Community Health Unit (Canada)
- Pacific Coast Intercollegiate
- Pacific Consultants International
- Painting and Coatings Industry
Samples in periodicals archive:
It will also include GP and primary care health services.
It is going to be an excellent facility offering a range of primary care health services to the local community.
The practitioner added that he had been invited by Ms Keen as he had given her ideas on how to improve primary care health services in optometry.
Primary care health services are the first line of services to the community and include GPs, community nursing services, chiropody, physiotherapy and mental health services.
It will also include GP and primary care health services as well as diagnostic testing such as X-rays and ultra sound scans which reduces the need for people to go to hospital.