The NIST-led program entitled Primary Atomic Reference Clock in Space (PARCS) has successfully completed its second NASA review, the requirements definition review.
What does PARCS stand for?
PARCS stands for Primary Atomic Reference Clock in Space
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PARCS
We have 7 other meanings of PARCS in our Acronym Attic
- Professional Arson Cooperative of Florida
- Public Administration Reform Coordinator's Office (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Pan Afrikan Reparations Coalition of Europe
- Peacetime Airborne Reconnaissance Program
- Parallel Computing Solution of the Simulation of Waste Disposal Problems
- Partial Correlation
- Paleoenvironmental Arctic Science (US NOAA)
- Parking and Revenue Control System
- Perimeter Acquisition Radar Attack Characterization System
- Portable Autonomous Report Collection System (radar)
- Provincial Association of Resort Communities of Saskatchewan (Canada)
- Purdue Advanced Reactor Core Simulator
- Parks and Recreations Department
- Parts Application Reliability Data
- People's Association for Rural Development (India)
- Periodic and Random Deviation (specifies ripple and noise content of a voltage)
- Pilot Airborne Recovery Device
- Postaccident Radioactivity Depletion
- Power Aware Request Distribution
- Precision Absolute Relative Difference (measurements)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The concept was initially developed to address the vibration sensitivity of the laser-cooled clock on the Primary Atomic Reference Clock in Space.