19) Intracellular signal transduction pathways are involved in regulating the gene expression of brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) in primary afferent neurons via the activation of ECM signal-regulated protein kinase.
What does PAN stand for?
PAN stands for Primary Afferent Neuron
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PAN
We have 282 other meanings of PAN in our Acronym Attic
- Piedmont Angel Network (investing; Winstom-Salem, NC)
- Planetary Area Network
- Planning Advice Note (UK)
- Plant-Available Nitrogen
- Poker Ad Network
- Polska Akademia Nauk (Polish Science Academy)
- Polyarteritis Nodosa (blood vessel disease)
- Presence Across Nation (India)
- Primary Account Number
- Pro-Apollo Nutter
- Processing Area Network
- Production Acceptance Notice
- Producto Alimenticio Nacional (Spanish: National Foodstuffs; corn flour made in Venezuela)
- Programa Ambiental Nacional (Spanish: National Environmental Program)
- Programmed Assigned Number
- Progressive Action Network (Washington, DC)
- Project Authorization Notice
- Promoters Arts Network (UK)
- Proteasome Activating Nucleotidase (genetics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Animal model research of osteoarthritis (OA) suggests that joint inflammation induces an upregulation in sodium (Na) channel expression in primary afferent neurons, a process that sets the stage for chronic pain.
Animal model research of osteoarthritis (OA) suggests that joint inflammation induces an up-regulation in sodium (Na) channel expression in primary afferent neurons, a process that sets the stage for chronic pain.