The various features include the primary account holders will get a free personal accident cover of Rs10 lakhs in SB signature and Rs5 lakhs in SB super.
What does PAH stand for?
PAH stands for Primary Account Holder
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PAH
We have 139 other meanings of PAH in our Acronym Attic
- Poly (Allylamine Hydrochloride)
- Poly-Allylamine Hydrochloride
- Polyaromatic Hydrocarbon
- Polychlorinated Aromatic Hydrocarbon
- Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbon (compound)
- Polynuclear Aromatic Hydrocarbon (compound)
- Position Area Hazard
- Predictor At Home
- Prêt à l'Amélioration de l'Habitat (French: Housing Improvement Loan)
- Pretoria Akademiese Hospitaal (South Africa)
- Print at Home (tickets)
- Production Approval Holder
- Promoting Awareness in Healthcare
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension of Unknown Etiology
- Paired Amphipathic Helix 1
- paired amphipathic helix domain 2
- Peninsula Arts & Humanities Alliance (Sturgeon Bay, WI)
- Pennsylvania Arabian Horse Association
- Philippine Animal Hospital Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
With family cards, individual family members -- including extended family networks such as grandparents, household employee or day care providers -- get their own credit, debit or pre-paid card with spending limits and user profiles set in advance by the primary account holder, such as a parent How does it work and where can customers use it?
Primary account holder earns 5,000 bonus miles upon completion of four roundtrip flights; 5,000 miles after seven roundtrip flights; 5,000 miles after ten roundtrip flights and 10,000 miles after 12 roundtrip flights.
The primary account holder can limit the amount of bandwidth reserved for communal connections.