In early 1592, Junius accepted the position of professor primarius.
What does Prim stand for?
Prim stands for Primarius (German)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of Prim
We have 15 other meanings of Prim in our Acronym Attic
- Pantaloon Retail India Limited
- Pantaloon Retail India Ltd. (India)
- Polaris Retail Infotech, Ltd. (India)
- Prudential Retirement Income Limited (UK)
- Primary Location
- Partido Regionalista Independiente Madrileño
- Pension Reserves Investment Management
- Personal-Reference Information Manager (software)
- Plateforme Regionale d'Information sur les Métiers (French)
- Pre-Referral Intervention Manual (Hawthorne Educational)
- Public Responsibility in Medicine and Research
- Pacific Rim International Workshop on Multi-Agents
- Passive Reduced-Order Interconnect Macromodeling Algorithm
- Pattern Recognition & Image Analysis (Liverpool, UK)
- Pattern Recognition Independent Multicategory Analysis
- Policy-Reduced Integrity Measurement Architecture (computing)
- Primary Care Information Management across Anglia
- Public Risk Management Association
- Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Zatchlas Aegyptus propheta primarius e la scena di necromanzia nella novella di Telifrone (met.