What does PFME stand for?
PFME stands for Prima Facie Medical Evidence (workers' compensation law)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PFME
We have 1 other meaning of PFME in our Acronym Attic
- Pacific Fishery Management Council
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pension Funds Management Company
- Peritoneal Fluid Mononuclear Cell
- Pilgrims of Faith Marian Center
- Pleural Fluid Mononuclear Cell
- Parietal Foramina with Cleidocranial Dysplasia
- Public Financial Management and Control Law
- Parents Forum for Meaningful Education
- Pelvic Floor Muscle Exercise
- Product Fixed Marketing Expenditure
- Potential Failure Mode and Effects Analysis
- Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis
- Pennsylvania Federation of Museums and Historical Organizations (Harrisburg, PA)
- Pore Formation and Mobility Investigation (US NASA)
- Precision Fund Management, Inc.
- Private Fleet Management Institute (now the Institute for Truck Transportation Management)
- Patricia Ford Mailing List
- Plain Film Metrizamide Myelography (spine diagnosis)
- Panolis flammea Multiple Nucleocapsid Polyhedrosis Virus