The difference or "spread" between the North Sea and US crude pricing benchmarks has reversed sharply from a $2 difference in favour of WTI to a $25 gap in favour of Brent in the past year, driven by a flood of Canadian crude into US storage tanks that has depressed the WTI price.
What does PBM stand for?
PBM stands for Pricing Benchmark
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PBM
We have 175 other meanings of PBM in our Acronym Attic
- Policy-Based Management (equipment management)
- Polymer-Based Materials
- Pool Boiling Module
- Population Balance Modelling
- Portable Bitmap (black and white image format)
- Power Balance Model (US NASA)
- Powerful beyond Measure (Washington, DC)
- Prescription Benefit Manager
- Pressurized Berthing Module
- Previously Banned Member (Internet slang)
- Probability-Based Matching
- Process-Based Management (Process Based Management Institute; Consortium of Advanced Management, International)
- Process-Based Model (mathematics)
- Professional Business Manager (software)
- Program Budget Memorandum
- Program Business Management
- Proses Belajar Mengajar (Indonesian: Teaching and Learning)
- Proud Bald Man
- Prudential Building Maintenance Corporation
- Publications Manual (LANL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The loan, which sets a new pricing benchmark for UAE based borrowers, is the first of its kind in the region in terms of its unique structuring and was fully subscribed by JP Morgan, a statement said.
ukState-run Korea Development Bank may sell USD300m samurai bonds in the third quarter of this year to set a pricing benchmark that other Korean companies can follow, Bloomberg has reported citing an unnamed source.
GAO was asked to examine the change in retail prices and other pricing benchmarks for drugs frequently used by Medicare beneficiaries and other individuals with health insurance from 2000 through 2004.
With the promise of breaking news, pricing benchmarks, and key market analysis of the global emissions markets, Platts Emissions Daily was launched recently from its London offices.
Effective price monitoring system characteristics are as follows: * Clear rules and objectives for the front-line pricing staff; * Good pricing benchmarks that are industry or company based; * Effective price monitoring measurement systems; * Monitoring of new business pricing as well as renewal pricing; and * Price monitoring well integrated with the reserving, profitability analysis and forecasting systems.