There was unanimous agreement from the 70 organisations that a 50p minimum price per unit of alcohol sold should be the priority.
What does PPU stand for?
PPU stands for Price Per Unit
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PPU
We have 74 other meanings of PPU in our Acronym Attic
- Portable Production Unit
- Position Pick-off Unit (aviation)
- Post Processing Unit
- Postpartum Unit
- Power Processing Unit (solar electric propulsion)
- Powerplay Unit (hockey)
- Praktisk-Pedagogisk Utdanning (Norwegian: Practical Pedagogical Education)
- Pre Processor Utility
- Pre Purification Unit
- Preproduction Unit
- Primary Place of Usage
- Prime Power Unit
- Procurement Policy Unit (UK)
- Production Prototype Unit
- Professional People in Urbe
- Programme de Prévention Urbaine (French)
- Protocol Processing Unit
- Prvi Partizan Uzice (Serbian ammunition company)
- Public Protection Unit (UK)
- Panitia Pemilihan Umum Akses (Indonesian: General Access Selection Committee)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is estimated that 3,392 lives could be saved every year with the introduction of a minimum price per unit of 50p as s s nd that the cost to the average drinker would be 28p per week.
Strategic Planning Observations from The IN_fusion Paradox The price per unit of storage purchased is basically approaching zero in the next few years.
To use Hutt's analysis, the break-even point can be determined by calculating your fixed costs (unvarying expenses), variable costs (fluctuating expenses) and your contribution margin (selling price per unit minus variable expenses per unit).
RESPONSIBLE drinkers on average or low incomes will be hit hardest by the government's proposed minimum price per unit for alcohol.