Tests since March on around 150 cattle and more than 1,000 sheep belonging to the Royal Veterinary College (RVC) showed a small number of animals which had previously tested negative for the disease have now tested positive.
What does PT- stand for?
PT- stands for Previously Tested Negative
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 127 other meanings of PT- in our Acronym Attic
- Predictive Testing and Inspection
- Printing, Training and Marketing Materials (unit)
- Project Tracking and Oversight
- Piping Technology & Products (Houston, TX)
- Portland Tugboat & Ship Docking Company
- Pacific Telephone and Telegraph
- Philippine Telegraph and Telephone (Makati, Philippines)
- Potentiated Twitch Torque (physiology)
- Platinum Plus
- Previously Tested Positive
- Per-Tone Echo Cancellation
- Public Transportation Information Sharing and Analysis Center
- Post-Transplantation Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Perturbation Theory (with) Mass-Velocity and Darwin (Operators)
- Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Tracking Static Frequency Divider
- Prescription Treatment University (Whitmire Micro-Gen)
- Prothrombin Time after Heparin Removal (pathology)
- Prothrombin Time and International Normalized Ratio (blood test)
- Physical Teardown/Logistic Demonstration
Samples in periodicals archive:
The British Columbia Centre for Disease Control laboratory data for 1992-2005 enable the researchers to document positive HCV results in people who previously tested negative, said Margot Kuo.
The British Columbia Centre for Disease Control laboratory data from 1992-2005 enable the researchers to document positive HCV results in people who previously tested negative, said Margot Kuo, Ph.