The court heard unemployed Spencer had previously complied with an alcohol treatment requirement but he admitted yesterday he had lapsed and is currently again drink dependant.
What does PCW stand for?
PCW stands for Previously Complied With
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PCW
We have 84 other meanings of PCW in our Acronym Attic
- Polichlorek Winylu (Polish: Polyvinyl chloride)
- Portable Carpentry Workshop (Rolling Trades Inc.)
- Post Consumer Waste
- Post Count Warrior
- Potable Cold Water
- Powder Coat White (product color)
- Powerhouse Championship Wrestling (Ohio)
- Practice ClanWar (Counter-Strike gaming)
- Practise Clan War (gaming)
- Presbyterian Church in Westfield (Westfield, NJ)
- Price Change Worksheet
- Price Comparison Website
- Principia Cybernetica Web
- Private Clan War (gaming)
- Process Cold Water
- Process Cooling Water (system; various companies)
- Procter Custom Woodworking (Houston, TX)
- Professional Church Workers (conference)
- Professional Controllers of Washington DC
- Public Clan War (online gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
had previously complied with all of the procedures and approvals required by pertinent governmental entities.
In any case, Damascus is not expected to comply with what Annan might recommend, any more than it previously complied with the mission of the AL observers and with that of UN Under-Secretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs Valerie Amos a few days ago.
The company previously complied with a department request to cease writing new policies.
The insurer previously complied with a Department request to cease writing new policies.