Giving evidence on day three of the hearing at Teesside Coroner's Court, Mr Keane, a supervisor on February 11, 2009 - the day of the tragedy - said he had previously asked questions of Mr Watson's certificates during his eight months with the company.
What does PAQ stand for?
PAQ stands for Previously Asked Questions
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of PAQ
We have 36 other meanings of PAQ in our Acronym Attic
- Partial Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Return
- Plein Air Painters of the West
- Performing Arts Program for Youth
- Pen and Paper Input Recognition Using Script
- Palace Acquire (intern; USAF)
- Patient Assessment Questionnaire
- Performance Assessment Questionarie (various organizations)
- Plan d'Action Qualité
- Position Analysis Questionnaire
- Post Arrival Quarantine (Australia)
- Prior Authorization for Quantity Limit Exceeded (prescription drugs)
- Process Average Quality
- Professional Accounting Qualification (UK)
- Programme d'Assurance Qualité (French: Quality Assurance Program)
- Project Assessment Quotation
- Physical Activity Questionnaire for Older Children (health survey)
- Phoenix Area Quilters Association (Arizona)
- Physical Activity Questionnaire for Adolescents
- Professional Art Quilt Alliance (Midwest)
- Projet Accompagnement Quebec-Guatemala (French: Planned Parenthood Federation of Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
When a website visitor asks a question, Metafaq returns appropriate responses from a knowledgebase of previously asked questions.
Frequently asked question (FAQ) documents or in-house collections of previously asked questions are common alternatives to human-to-human communication.