Her previous work experience included customer service and administrative assistant duties.
What does PWE stand for?
PWE stands for Previous Work Experience
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PWE
We have 39 other meanings of PWE in our Acronym Attic
- Phillips Wind Ensemble
- Plain White Envelope (trading card hobby)
- Plane-Wave Expansion
- Plasma Wave Experiment
- Pluggable Web Engine (PHP Content Management Framework)
- Political Warfare Executive (UK)
- Political Warfare Executive Middle East (US Navy)
- Polskie Wydawnictwo Ekonomiczne (Polish: Polish Economic Publishing House)
- Positive Work Environment (various locations)
- Prairie Wind Ensemble (East Peoria, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Three-fifths of employers are warning that graduates who have no previous work experience have little or no chance of getting a job offer, according to a study by High Fliers Research.
Legislation should be created to force employers to provide opportunities for obtaining work experience without requiring previous work experience and without requiring the person to be an ethnic majority type with a pale face, with the force of health and safety regulations.
Dikker will be focusing on office leasing and sales for the banking and financial sector, drawing upon her previous work experience in the sector.
His previous work experience included positions in Canada and the United Kingdom with Prudential Assurance Co.
The Negotiated Learning Scheme takes previous work experience into account when studying for a degree, enabling the student to spend less time in classes while still earning their qualification.
His previous work experience includes time in the U.
Along with education, a high premium is placed on previous work experience.