[beta]-1] (1) it is to be observed that: * [beta] = 1, indicates a timely constant failing rate, recommending corrective maintenance, failing risk being all the time the same, even if preventive replacements are or aren't carried out; * [beta] < 1, defines a decreasing failing rate, justifying also a corrective maintenance, because after a preventive replacement, "failure risk" due to early failures, will be higher than former.
What does PR stand for?
PR stands for Preventive Replacement
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PR
We have 88 other meanings of PR in our Acronym Attic
- Presidente da República (Portuguese President)
- Presidente da República (Portuguese: President of the Republic)
- Presidente da República (President of the Republic)
- Press Release
- Pressure Ratio
- Pressure Recorder
- Pressure Regulator (valve)
- Preston (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Prevalence Rate
- Prevalence Ratio