Manning was switched from maximum security to medium custody, which affords him many more rights and liberties, and he is no longer being held under a prevention of injury watch that imposed harsh conditions.
What does POI stand for?
POI stands for Prevention of Injury (military detention; US DoD)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of POI
We have 105 other meanings of POI in our Acronym Attic
- Point Of Interface
- Point of Intersection (mathematics)
- Point(s) Of Interest
- Points of Interaction
- Poisonous (fire diamond warning code)
- Pole of Inaccessibility (geography)
- Polygons Of Interest
- Poor Obfuscation Implementation
- Position of Interest
- Postoperative Ileus (gastroenterology)
- Price on Inspection (various companies)
- Pride On Ice (website)
- Primary Ovarian Insufficiency
- Principal Operations Inspector
- Principles of Instruction
- Prior Owner Inscription (book markings)
- Probability of Identification (statistics)
- Probability Of Intercept
- Products Of Inertia
- Program Oral Interpretation (forensics speech)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The work done in prevention of injury, screening and that sort of thing is invaluable," added McLeish.
oThere is strong evidence suggesting that recovery from and prevention of injury using physiotherapy is most effective when a combination of hands-on and exercise rehab is utilised,o said Edlund.